1. Writing Centre class visits
- A 10-15 minute Writing Centre introduction delivered by WCentre consultants. A consultant will come to your classroom to explain to your students about the different Writing Centre services including consultations, chatrooms, writing circles, and workshops, etc.
- Please submit a request form to email@example.com to arrange for a class visit.
2. Tutorial Demonstration
- A 15-20 minute tutorial demonstration showing your students what the WCentre can help them on a certain topic. For example, you can request an “APA Documentation” demo. Our consultants will come to your classroom to show your students how the WCentre can work with them on documentation-related issues.
- Please submit a request form to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a tutorial demo (preferably 10 days in advance).
3. On-demand workshops
- A 90-minute writing/academic workshop held outside of your regular class time. These workshops are meant to be supplementary to your classes, so we don’t recommend that you make these workshops compulsory for your students. Please refer to our website (https://ewcc.elc.um.edu.mo/) for a full list of workshops.
- Please submit a request form to email@example.com to arrange for a class visit (preferably 10 days in advance).
4. WCentre information on your syllabus
- You are welcome to include the following information in your syllabus:
(Click image to download)